U-Pick Strawberries are near the end of the season, available daily until there are no longer berries to pick.
Berries may appear less abundant and smaller in size. Enjoy deliciously fresh and juicy strawberries picked right from the field! Pick your own berries or purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Market.
Season & Hours
Strawberry picking is available Mid-late May through Mid June.
U-Pick Hours & Availability (Subject to change)
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 9am- 4pm
IMPORTANT: Please call 973-839-1212 before you visit to make sure are u-pick fields are open. U-pick hours are dependent on weather conditions (such as rain and extreme heat), strawberry supply, and other factors.
- Strawberries are $4.99 per pound
- Entrance fee is $3.00 per person
- You are responsible to purchase all strawberries that you pick.
- STRAWBERRY PICKING ONLY, nothing else along the way.
- Please follow the directions to the fields where you are directed to pick
- Please watch your children carefully there are moving tractors in other fields.
- Please walk up and down the rows
- DO NOT step over the rows, this damages the plants & berries.
- When done picking berries please purchase your berries where you checked in.
- Please DO NOT feed the animals.
- Please refrain from eating in the fields
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- Fields are on uneven ground so please dress appropriately
- What to wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes
- What to bring: sunblock, water, insect repellent