3 lbs large zucchini
1 quart spaghetti sauce
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated cheese
2 lbs ricotta cheese
4 lightly beaten eggs
2 tablespoon parsley
1/2 tablespoon oregano
1/2 tablespoon basil
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, parsley, oregano, basil, and mozzarella together.
- Cut (unpeeled) zucchini in long thin slices.
- Bring 1″ water to a boil with 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Cook squash (5 mins) until limp. Drain on paper towels.
- In 9″ x 13″ dish spoon a thin layer of sauce & 1/4 cup of bread crumbs, layer of squash, layer of cheese mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Repeat layers and top with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees; Let cool 15 mins.