6 cups yellow squash
1 medium onion, chopped
salt to taste
1 cup grated carrot
1 cup sour cream
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 can cream of mushroom soup
8 ounces of Pepperidge Farms Herb Dressing
- Steam squash & onion till tender
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Melt 1 stick of margarine and mix with 8 ounces of Pepperidge Farms Herb Dressing.
- Place 1/2 of dressing on bottom of casserole dish.
- Spoon in squash mixture, top with remaining dressing.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Compliments of Farms View Roadstand