- 1 large eggplant, sliced 1/4′
- 2 cups ricotta
- 2 large egg beaten
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian bread crumbs
- Dip eggplant into egg and bread crumbs.
- Place on oiled cookie sheet and broil for 3-4 minutes or until browned on each side.
- Place slices on paper towel to drain.
- Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl combine ricotta, 1 egg, and spices.
- Spread 1 cup tomato sauce in 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Layer eggplant, cheese mixture & mozzarella. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Top with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes, let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Farms View Roadstand
Please follow and like us: