- 1 large head broccoli
- 1/8 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 6 slices good quality bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 4 Tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tsp milk
- 1/4 tsp raw honey
- 1/8 tsp mustard powder
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, mix together the broccoli, onion, bacon, cranberries and sunflower seeds.
2. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, milk, raw honey, mustard powder, sea salt and pepper.
3. Pour dressing over mixture and stir well. Refrigerate overnight. Remove from fridge about 10 minutes before serving, to allow dressing to soften.