2 Pie Crusts
6 cups sliced , apples (peeled & cored)
¾ cup sugar
2 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- If using frozen piecrust make sure the crusts are room temperature before starting.
- Place 1st crust in the bottom of a 9” glass pie pan, press crust firmly against sides and bottom.
- In large bowl mix all filling ingredients.
- Fill pie shell with apple mixture and top with second crust.
- Press edge of crusts to seal 2 crusts together. Cut slits in top crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until crust is golden brown and apples are tender.
Please follow and like us: