What is Our CSA Farm Share Program?
Our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) farm share program consists of a community of people who pledge to support the farming business. It is a relationship of a mutual commitment between farmers and members. In return for an annual fee, which helps cover production costs of the farm, members receive a weekly share of the highest quality produce during the growing season.
This program is our way of connecting with the consumers and patrons of our community. Our main goal in this program is to allow customers to have confidence and understanding in the food they are eating. We want our customers to be able to eat healthy, local, and fresh produce! We began the program in 2015 and look forward to continuing the program for years to come!
Farms View CSA member receive: weeks of specially chosen produce and products grown fresh from the farm.
- Weekly shares locally-grown, farm-fresh produce during the peak growing season (Approximately 23 weeks)
- Weekly recipes to guide you in the preparation of the produce from that week’s share
- Weekly specials exclusive to CSA members
- FREE Farms View reusable bag
- Dates of the CSA program: Mid/late May through October
- Pick-Up: Shares must be picked up Wednesdays between 1-6PM.
- If you cannot come to pick up your share, you may send a friend to pick it up for you.
- A wide variety of specially-chosen products and farm-grown produce will be included in your weekly share.
- Shares are pre-made and ready to go when you arrive. No substitutions may be made.
Full Share Details: In-season, fresh-picked, assorted local produce recommended for a 3-5 person family
Part Share Details: In-season, fresh picked, assorted local produce recommended for a 2-3 person family
Eggs: New this year, you may choose to add on a dozen cage-free eggs for an additional fee
Cheese: New this year, you may choose to add on fresh mozzarella cheese for an additional fee
Also new this year, we will be adding locally-grown fruits to the distribution boxes as well!
Full Share: $759
Half Share: $439
Eggs (Add-On): $4 (based on availability)
Cheese (Add-On): $4
Download and complete the CSA application, then drop it off at the Farm Market.
Disclaimer: Our CSA program is non-refundable. Please understand that due to weather and growing conditions, produce quantities or variety may vary and/or be affected.