12 oz FRESH green beans cut into ½” pieces
1 sm. Shallot ~ chopped fine
¼ Cup Olive Oil
3 T FRESH lime juice
2 T white wine vinegar
2 T honey
2 T FRESH ~FRENCH tarragon leaves chopped fine
1 T Dijon mustard
1 can sm red kidney beans (15 oz) drained and rinsed
1 can sm white kidney beans (15 oz) drained and rinsed
1 ½ Cups FRESH corn kernels, raw ~ cut off cob
1 sm red pepper diced
1 sm orange pepper diced
- Steam FRESH string beans until they are tender-crisp. Drain and then rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Mix shallots, oil, lime juice, vinegar, honey, FRENCH tarragon, Dijon mustard, ¾ t salt and ¼ t pepper.
- In large serving bowl mix green beans with kidney beans, corn and pepper.
- Add dressing and toss to mix
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour (over night is ideal) to marinate