The strawberry season has come to an end. Please follow all rules to ensure an enjoyable experience. Pick your own deliciously fresh and juicy berries or purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Market.
Strawberry picking is available Mid-late May through Mid June.
Start date: May 22, 2021
U-PICK HOURS & AVAILABILITY
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 9am- 4pm
IMPORTANT: Please call 973-839-1212 before you visit to make sure are u-pick fields are open. U-pick hours are dependent on weather conditions (such as rain and extreme heat), strawberry supply, and other factors.
- Strawberries are $4.99 per pound
- Entrance fee is $3.00 per person
- You are responsible to purchase all strawberries that you pick.
- STRAWBERRY PICKING ONLY, nothing else along the way.
- Please follow the directions to the fields where you are directed to pick
- Please watch your children carefully there are moving tractors in other fields.
- Please walk up and down the rows
- DO NOT step over the rows, this damages the plants & berries.
- When done picking berries please purchase your berries where you checked in.
- Please DO NOT feed the animals.
- Please refrain from eating in the fields
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- Fields are on uneven ground so please dress appropriately
- What to wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes
- What to bring: sunblock, water, insect repellent